4.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Both this freezer and one month later I was taken a pan out and got shocked. I touched inside other areas and was shocked again.

No I'm not into getting buzzed but was surprised. I had put a new receptacal in and it was properly grounded. I had the same thing happen with a garbage disposal. A wire came unattached inside and was touching the motor.

I'm getting a new replacement freezer. I found out that if the unit was past the two week purchase point a repairman would have to fix it.

No returns. I talked to the manager and they waived the policy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Ccf10w Freezer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

What's your beef. You had a problem and they replaced it. Sounds like they took care of you pretty well.

@Anonymous

The beef is should never have been shocked in the first place.

I know Menards does not make the freezers, they just sell them, save me the song and dance with that part.

It's just great to hear that they did handle this one and made a somewhat happy customer out of the deal.

Just imagine what could have happened. Thank goodness it was only shocking and not catching on fire or something far worse.