Menards sells low quality merchandise. So when something breaks-and it will-they claim the item is "not in our system"I have seen lately how the stores attitude has been screw the customer.I just cut up my menards charge card so this is one customer who's had enough. Menards sucks Menards sucks menards sucks Menards sucks Menars sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks Menards sucks bad

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Cabin John, Maryland, United States #230535

My experience is that Menards does not take things back that are under warrenty.Instead they wash their hands of the problem and tell the person who gave them (Mendards) their hard-earned money to work with the manufacturer.

Manufacturer could care less- they didn't get any money from me.Menards pays people to troll these sites and defend themselves instead of standing behind the products they sell.

#204549

That does put a damper on our relationship.

#204147

Every item has a warranty listed in our system.If it is under warranty we take it back.

If the customer is nice, I take it back even if it is passed warranty.I have authority to do so, and I want to side with the customer whenever possible.