1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was up in the stock area looking at fans at a new manards in kansas city, mo.I cant believe what i heard!

I heard what i know to be the store manager (as we stood in awe for several minutes listening in and he was leading the meeting) "i really dont care how these *** idiots get it done, as long as the *** are buying the *** and we make our sales "! And others laughed! We left without our merchandise. Two fans, order for kitchen cabinets and a few hundred dollars in other things my wife and i needed.

We walked around the store talking about it, as we had shopped menards before despite hearing bad things about them, we had 2 menards credit cards (my wife has one and i had a contractor card for my carpentry and rehab business) and have made so many large and consistant purchases. My wife was really shaken and we both agreed that we were literally never shopping there again! We left our items behind. Settled up on our credit cards through them and destroyed the cards...as well as tossed the rebates we have accumulated!

Any company that treats their employees and customers that way doesnt deserve this "***" money!

I also passed this experience on to my son in law (had a contractor card for his business) and hes out too!I feel bad for the employees.

Review about: Menards Manager.

Comments

This is pretty much the whole Menard's ideal.If your dumb enough to buy their crap then they are going to sell it to you.

They generally view their employees and customers as idiots either for working for them or buying from them.

And after 32 years in retail, when i went to work VERY briefly for them, i myself was appalled at the general attitude of their management from the store managers all the way up to Larry.They pretty much think people exist only to make them money.

If this is a new store you may find this was someone from the corporate office conducting a meeting. This attitude and language comes straight from the top.