30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality.They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale item to make a small profit.
This stuff is not good enough for a family to own for one year then toss in a landfill. Two couches bought for a little less than a well known store, should've saved my money and bought them both at a church sale or goodwill.
One of their "bonded leather" couches flaking off to no end the other is intact but in bad shape.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Hanging up on customers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Windows ordered. Received damaged. Extensive damage on unpacking Window pane sent for replacement. 3 week wait. Store received. Store lost. 3 return trips. Could not find. Found window, didn't fit. Wait for re-ordered window. -I- contacted Vendor arranged damages settlement..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- " I just was sitting down to eat some of your soup when I realized that the Potatoes are hard as rocks. Wassup it may not mean much to your..."
- "Star boy services and seal coat, did my driveway about two weeks ago, well it rain after they did it, obviously they don't check the weather, I though they were..."
- "My 3 year old Lazyboy couch. Paid 1,300. Within the 1st year they replaced the foot rest particle board and associated pad/fabric. Now 2 years later both foot boards particle..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."