1.7K views
Layout of Store

30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality.They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale item to make a small profit.

This stuff is not good enough for a family to own for one year then toss in a landfill. Two couches bought for a little less than a well known store, should've saved my money and bought them both at a church sale or goodwill.

One of their "bonded leather" couches flaking off to no end the other is intact but in bad shape.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $600. This person is overall dissatisfied with Menards and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about leather sofa at Menards was hanging up on customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Menards.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Menards to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Washington Township, Michigan, United States #1211645

Bought a recliner.I would expect the bonded leather to have lasted longer too.

It's flaking off everywhere. It started in one spot and the thing has literally fallen apart in front of our eyes. It's hanging off in chunks. Don't give me you get what you paid for.

What we paid for that recliner it should have held up a lot longer than the 2nd year.

I've paid less for furniture that lasted much longer.

It's bonded leather, that's not real leather.That's cheap fake looking leather.

You got what you paid for. It is nobody else's fault that you chose to buy something that was cheap and of poor quality and paid a price that reflected that.

No reason to even be angry with the manufacturer.They made something cheap and you bought something cheap.

So you say you brought a cheap product for a cheap price huh. Perhaps u should be angry with the manufacturer who built the cheap garbage u purchased.

if it comes out of a box that isn't Ashely from menards it's made cheap. You should have paid Extened protection plan and you'd get it fixed. In my opinion that's the only good pretection plan that menards carries

Next time buy name brand furniture from a reputable store. What do you expect from a store that only sells furniture for a couple of months a year?

MrSharkNasty
to Anonymous #1045968

I can tell you what you can expect Simmons furniture purchased straight from Ashley Furniture. First of all looking at this guys pictures you can tell it was clearly abused, misused...... Second of all who has leather anything for furniture it's beyond tacky.

to MrSharkNasty #1046550

thats right, rubbing your arm along the inside of the couch arm causing the "leather" to flake is considered abuse. Also sliding your rear end on the couch cushion is clearly above what the couch is intended for. These poorly made Chinese price point couches are for "display purposes only"

to Menards Employee for life #1060092

No they are made to make the customers demand for a cheap price point.Cheap price equals cheap product.

If consumers didn't demand cheap and instead...oh...idk demanded quality the entire business market in America would be different however because consumers are *** this is where we are.Cheap cheap cheap that's what EVERYONE wants.