261 views
Verified Reviewer

2.4

Menards Would not give credit on card for sink that was defective. Would only give in-store credit.

They said sink was over 90 days old, Sink had a five year warranty and I had purchased a new sink from them a week earlier. I used Menards credit card for both sinks and only wanted the amount of the first sink applied to the card. They would not do it and since then, I've spent over two hundred dollars at Lowes in two months.

If that's the way they want it then I will take my business elsewhere. Menards can kiss my A__.

Preferred solution: Credit my Menards card.

Menards Pros: Nuce store and employees.

Menards Cons: Refund.

Location: 601 E Windsor Ave, Elkhart, IN 46514

Comments

Umm....Lowe's ain't gonna do nothing different in a similar situation sweetheart

Their return policy is clearly posted. If you bother looking at it, you will see that returns after 90 days are refunded as a store credit.

Keep in m ind that stores are under no obligation to accept any returns at all.

They could have told you to contact the manufacturer in regards to the warranty on your defective sink. No matter where you shop, it is a good idea to be aware of their return policies when you make the purchase rather than waiting till you need to make a return and end up disagreeing with their policy.

Menards Reviews