Menards Menards Menards - Only stay away.

Menards has sold me a defective Snow blower. When I went to return it right away, they would not take it back. It was a display item. I brought it home put some gas in it and tried to see how it works. It did not start but now that I put gas in it. Menards will not take it back.

Sometimes you would wonder how business run away with customers money. This is one case.

My advise STAY AWAY from Menards even if it costs you a bit more to go somewhere else.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Maybe we can sue Menards. It's false advertising. We will tell the Judge Menards claims "Save Big Money at Menards"But we lost big money at Menards

Glad i read this Just returned a defective lawn mower to meijer.gas is leaking all over there store all the women were complaining but they gave me my money back.

gas was pouring right out of the carburetor of that thing.Where can I buy a good walk behind for $250 bucks?

I did not dump anything where it wasn't supposed to be and using someones careless actions to make ME look bad when I wasn't the one doing it is just ridiculous.If this person with the snow blower chose not to take advantage of the warranty program and then decided to not read up on the policies listed ON THEIR RECEIPT then I do NOT feel sorry for them.

I can't even keep track of how many people have come into the place I work where I've caught them ripping us off.I've seen everything from water inside paint cans, super glued boxes with rocks and plastic bags inside, to missing parts and SO much more.

Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India #179386

"whatajoke" is a true representation of Menards.You can compare Menards owners/management bunch of thugs.

They try to sell goods on lower price.But these are mostly piece of junks which should be in a junk yard.

WHATAJOKE- but it's ok for Menards to dump whatever they want, wherever they want and not get arrested?

This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.

And in that moment, everything I knew to be true about myself up until then was gone. I was acting like another woman, yet I was more myself than ever before.

Actually, Menards does take back the product within 30 days, just as it says ON THE BOTTOM OF THE RECEIPT.They won't take it back WITH GAS IN IT, for obvious reasons.

Please quit *** and learn how to read.

Oh, and to those of you who wanna be smart *** and dump the gas in the parking lot, I really hope you get arrested.:)

Written by Adam, on 18-04-2010 00:22

The rope on my *** chainsaw pulled out of the recoil before the *** thing even started the first time. The bar oil continually ran even when not using the saw. The motor seized after just hours. I was so pissed for not shopping at Fleet-Farm. I knew better, but working for Menards it was convenient to shop there too. My junk tool box came with an unusual feature also... two HUGE tine creases on the backside. *** Menards. Junk junk junk. You could at least buy something that works at a garage sale.

--------------------------------------------

The bar oil is running out because you overfilled it and it seized up because you put the wrong gas/oil mix in it. So no Menards will not return something you broke.

Fountain Hills, Arizona, United States #141232

I have to agree as I was not aware of this policy either.I picked up a Yard Machine string trimmer and the pull cord would not retract on the second use.

A quick fix, but I do not want to deal with this hassle if it breaks this quickly.I was told I would not be able to return it; however the manager gave the ok and issued the refund.