Was putting new cabinets and countertops in kitchen.Paid to have them delivered.

The brought the cabinets but forgot the countertop. Was told they would bring the countertops to us free of charge even though I had already paid for delivery. After a week of waiting for countertops called store and they finally brought them. Hired contractors to help us with install.

The first cabinet they took out of the box had a big split down the side. Then we pull the next cabinet out and it had the frame cracked in 2 places. To make a long story short we had to replace 2 whole cabinets, 2 doors and 3 drawers. Called store they said they ordered replacement parts.

Waited 2 weeks for them. They called they were ready. Had to go pick them up myself even though I had paid for delivery on the other order and it was their fault. Well went to the store to pick up and notice there was not enough boxes.

Ok maybe they packed both doors in 1 box. Open box and they had order the wrong color plus 1 door still missing. They order Java(black) and my order was for Terrain(brown). They order the parts again.

Waited another 2 weeks for the parts to come in and they did delivery this time. They ordered the 1 door the wrong size. Here we go again, call the store and they order the door again. I asked them to rush the order and call me back to let me know when I could pick up.

No phone call like the manager said he would do. Contract the main Menards and all they said was they call the store and gave me the phone number. By now I know the phone number by heart and 3 managers names. So I call Masterbrand Cabinets and told them the problem.

She looked up my order and told me the store had order the wrong size door, ordered in Java again. She told me the number they needed to order. Once again called the store to let them know they had ordered the wrong door and color. Had to tell them what number the needed to order to get the right door.

I started this Journey on June 21 and just praying I get it done for Thanksgiving.The worst customer service ever

Review about: Menards Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments