73 views
Verified Reviewer

They would not check me out with my products because I didn't have a mask on. I informed them I was exempt, and they said I still cant shop there I can shop online.

User's recommendation: Avoid.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Cons: Medical discriminating, Attittudes.

Location: Menard Drive, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501

Comments

#1932124

Another entitled karen that doesn't understand right to refuse service.

#1931948

I would love for it to be resolved !

#1931939

You aren't exempt. They require everyone to wear a mask.

The requirement is clearly posted. at the entrance. They don't want you or anyone else in their stores potentially spreading the virus to other customers and their staff.

If you don't want to wear a mask for the short time you are in a store you should. stay home and shop on line.

#1931711

Do you want the situation addressed, or to alert someone? Or do you just want to make a fuss?

Is the complaint the point? Or is complaining the point?

#1931951
@PissedConsumer1931711

I would love for it to be resolved, and also would like people to be aware That they are infringing on our constitutional rights!

#1932081
@PissedConsumer1931951

Then contact the proper authorities that you believe can fix it to your liking. It’s not anyone at Menard’s.

People come here and spew random crap like they are scaring someone. Stay in the parking lot!

#1932082
@PissedConsumer1931951

Business have the right to refuse service or entry they are privately owned and can set the rules for entry

#1932745
@PissedConsumer1931951

Are you being sincere about that?

#1931691

Some businesses have most certainly gone off the deep end and Menard's seems to be one of them. Buy your supplies elsewhere---anywhere else and in the future. Menard's doesn't want your---or my business.

Menards Reviews