60 views
Verified Reviewer

I am a widow with a dept of mental health placement. We recently went to your store to purchase a kitchen faucet.

I was wearing a mask but my placement will not wear one. I explained to them he is a ward of the state and cannot be forced to do anything. We were not allowed in because he wont wear a mask. Your policy discriminates against people with disabilities and anyone who has health issues that cannot wear a mask.

I dont care if you are a privately held company or not..you DO NOT have the right to discriminate against ANYONE. I am writing my senator josh hawley and i will tell everyone i know not to shop at your store.

User's recommendation: Dont shop at menards.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Menards Pros: Used to like shopping there.

Menards Cons: See complaint.

Comments

#1917083

They aren't discriminating against anyone. They want EVERYONE to wear a mask.

Even people with disabilities can catch the virus. The reason for wearing a mask is to help prevent the wearer from spreading the virus to others. Just before you start exhibiting the symptoms is when you are most likely to spread the virus. Letting even one person in the store without a mask defeats the purpose of the mask policy.

Either start shopping alone or shop on-line. Stay out of stores (and there are many) that require a mask.

#1918161
@PissedConsumer1917083

it is still against the people with disabilities laws!! Look it up!!

Menards Reviews