I am very disappointed with today's service when returning items. A person with the name Gaby at Menards'- Long Grove was very rude and did not want to help me.

To my question, if someone else can help me just say NO. I was the only person at her desk so she was not busy. She did not apologize to me. When I asked for a manager, she told me to look for him/her alone.

This behavior should not be accepted on the return service. Such a person should not work with costumers. She was not competent, she could not find my order, so she only said that I was doing it myself.

I am terrified of this situation and it is in such a large store. I will not do more shopping at this store.

Comments

What are you babbling on about? You start by complaining about problems with a return but then talk about her not being able to find your order and that you had to find it yourself.

Were you making returns without a receipt for all the products?

It is not their responsibility to find your receipts. The do have a self service kiosk where you can print a copy of your receipt to verify the price you paid for an item and no, the cashier isn't going to find your receipt for you.