75 Weller Dr, Tipp City, OH 45371
3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Got DirecTV through Menards, I was told if I paid a 120.00 up front I would get a 120.00 gift card for Menards. Now i'm stuck in a 2yr contract with DirecTV and I did not receive my 120.00 gift card, witch is why i have a 2yr contract.

Beware of the kind of sale people Menards let in there stores.

They will rip you off. I will not shop Menards anymore for this reason.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

This is a DirecTV issue. I'm still out $400 in promotional rewards because "nobody has a record of it" even as I have screenshots of the offer.

This is just another way for Menards to make money. Companies like Directv pay Menards BIG money to allow their sales people to hound you into buying their product.

With the money these companies pay Menards they can afford to loose a few customers who are offended by these salespeople. Have you contacted Directv about your promotional card?

@Anonymous

Idiotic response. This has nothing to do with Menards, this is Direct TV.

This could have happened anywhere direcTV has a kiosk, which is a lot of places. But let's blame everyone we possibly can because i'm stomping my feet really loud.

How much money do they get from DirecTV? I am very interested to know that number that you seem to be sure of.