For a number of years I have "played" the Menards' rebate game. But in the past eight months, I have stopped receiving the submitted rebates.

In the past eight months, I have sent in at six rebates for a total of about $100. Unfortunately I made the mistake of trusting Menards and didn't keep track of the rebate forms/numbers -- so I have no recourse!

The dirty little secret is, Menards really hopes everyone forgets to submit their 11% rebate forms, with a fall-back position that we don't remember or keep track of the submitted rebate forms or numbers. If you don't have those numbers, Menards has no liability.

Review about: Menards Rebate.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Rebate program is a joke. I bought an item to take home to see if it matched my cabinets and paid $8.99 no rebate in progress.

I went the next day to buy 30 more pieces because the rebate was in progress.

The price had gone to $10.97 a piece. Cost me more with the rebate.

to John #1431850

No sale prices with 11% rebate. That would be double dipping and nobody wants that.

I've sent in tons of rebates over the last ten years or so and literally NEVER had a problem.....

It's always a good idea to keep a copy of rebates you submit. Have you tried tracking the rebates on their web site?