2.8

On 11/ 2/2020 I purchased new Mohawk carpeting from your Antigo store ANTG3015****. My wife completed the rebate form and sent it in.

When the installer, name given to me from the Antigo Menards Carpet Dept, unrolled the carpet, it had a large flaw. The installer returned the carpet back to the Antigo Menard Store carpet dept. The carpet dept manager at Antigo, Derrick, cancelled out the original purchase that was flawed and reordered the carpet on that same time. ANTG3015****.

Derrick took care of everything. We were not present, as we live 50 miles away. He did have our permission to do the reorder. Well, because of this carpet flaw and the reorder to correct it, we did not receive our 11% rebate.

I tried and tried with Linda at the rebate address to get our rebate, but to no avail. Apparently because the first carpet order was cancelled and a new special order was made by Derrick, our original rebate was considered void. No mention of sending in a new rebate form for the reordered carpet by Derrick was ever mentioned to me. I never even received a second rebate on the second reordered carpet to send in.

My wife and I assumed all was still well with the original rebate that was sent in. We are in our 70s and that carpet purchase was a big purchase for us.

We bought the carpet from Menards because of the 11% rebate we would be getting. Please help us in this matter, so we keep our faith in doing business at Menards.

User's recommendation: Carpet manage was not helpful or courteous.

Location: Portland, Oregon