60 views
Verified Reviewer

3.0

I sent a rebate form in the first week of September for $116. We never got it.

I have sent it two request rebate messages in on your website and nobody has bothered to respond. Is this anyway to run a company. I even doubt if anyone will even bother to respond to this. If it was only a couple of do;;ars I wouldn't bother, but it's $116.

We have spent thousands of dollars at your store and this is the way we get treated. I will expect to hear from someone very soon. I called the phone number that I got from the Janesville Menards and that was a waste of time. Your customer service really needs to improve.

I guess if I don't here from someone we will start shopping and Home Depot or Lowe's. Maybe they have better customer service that you do.

Location: Janesville, Wisconsin

Comments

#1974744

Since they can't find mine I will be going to Lowes from now on, at least i'll get a veterans discount at the checkout and not have to wait on some phony mail in rebate!

#1974735

Same here. I sent one in early November and was supposed to receive by middle of December.

Still waiting on it. Luckily mine was only about 5 bucks.

#1971049

I'm in the same boat in Missouri. Over 100$ in expected rebate.

*poof* vanished. What a rip off!

#1946271

Have you tried tracking your rebate on rebateinternatiol? Menards has been running the rebate for months and months.

They are really behind. It's taking about 12 weeks to come back.

Why don't you learn to be patient. I've never had a single issue with getting rebates back even if it does take 12 weeks

#1974743
@PissedConsumer1946271

I just tried that and they can't even find mine!

Menards Reviews