Verified Reviewer

3.4

I ordered a new patio table and 4 chairs order #MUSK94694,1 table and 4 chairs,2 chairs per box. I received an email stating that everything was ready to be picked up,1 table and 2 boxes of 2 chairs per box.

When I went to pick these items up they could only find 1 box of chairs and 1 table, They told me they couldn't find any chairs like I ordered, To make the issue worse the copy of items that the pickup guy had said that the items I ordered were display models.

There was no way I ordered display models!!!!!!!!

They did however find a box of 2 chairs at another Menards 70 miles away, I asked them if they could ship them to the store I use and was told they don't do that.

So in utter disgust I spent the afternoon driving and picking up 2 chairs .140 miles round trip.!!!!

After I returned home I called the store manager his name is Dan, and explained my displeasure with the service of the online order and the display models that were sent to me. In short, he told me it is what it is and nothing he could do about it, Well I had a few choice words for Dan and the phone call ended shortly thereafter.

I have a Home Depot and a Lowes and lumber companies not to far away I believe I will be doing my business with them from now on !!!!!.

User's recommendation: Don't buy anything online from Menards !!!!!!!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: 5487 Harvey Street, Norton Shores, MI 49444