Verified Reviewer

After spending 1200 today I was leaving your store. When I realized I needed paint.

On my way to get it Mathew I believe it was told me to pull my mask up. I told him I was having problems breathing. He said I needed to leave the store. I told him he could.

It discriminate against me because of my condition. He said pull it up or leave. Thats why I am pissed. You got 6 thousand of my money right now on a cabinet order.

Not only do you treat me like I dont matter. You violate my civil liberties. Thats why I am pissed.

I will tell everyone about my experience. I hope you get sued.

Mark

Comments

#1918175

when you are ready to sue let me know I'm going to be right by you along with A LOT OF PEOLE!!

#1912790

Why in the world are you shopping Anywhere when you have breathing problems?

#1912189

If you went back in and were having trouble breathing, you should have left and looked for a doctor or visited the E.R. Any money you just spent/previously spent is not a valid excuse to rationalize an exemption.

You Karens always post how much money you spent or I have so many contacts as if that is to scare someone.

What if you were having breathing issues because you were Covid positive? No room for maskless shopping here.

#1912088

They aren't violating your civil liberties. They are just enforcing a policy in place to protect their employees and customers.

If you don't like it, leave.

They really don't want people who don't want to do their part in fighting the virus in their store. Thank you Menards for standing up to people who think they don't need a mask.

#1911913

Then complain to their Corporate Headquarters about this. Their contact information is found online.

#1912280
@PissedConsumer1911913

Where do you think the mask policy came from?

#1912789
@PissedConsumer1912280

Their Corporate Headquarters Does Not read this website. So, you have to Directly complaint to their Corporate Headquarters

Menards Reviews