62 views
Verified Reviewer

2.8

This happened at the Menards in Michigan City Indiana where

at the time there was no state requirement. In fact I had just worked the polls as a judge and I was told by the local election board I was not required to wear a mask because in Indiana they go by the CDC recommend masks but not required.

When i got to the door they would not let me enter. I explained I have a health issue but they would still not let me enter. They said I could shop online.

I told them I could not as I was there to purchase replacement windows and they have to be ordered in person to pay for them up front as they were custom windows. I am looking for an attorney to file a discrimination lawsuit.

User's recommendation: Dont' shop there and file a discrimination lawsuit.

Preferred solution: Stop discriminating and allow people to choose if they wish to wear or not to wear a mask in their store..

Menards Pros: Products, Product and price.

Comments

No one would take a custom order based on your measurements, they would send someone to your house to measure and this would then be handled over the phone. Why are you claiming any loss when you could not enter?

@PissedConsumer1897907

You are so wrong. Menards only orders products based on the customers measurements. The never send anyone to a home to do any measuring.

Good luck with that. Their store, their policy.

Of course you weren't allowed to enter. Menards requires masks if you are going to be in their stores.

Many other retail stores are now following their lead in the industry. Mask help prevent the spread of the virus and for them to work everyone in the store needs to wear one.

Making exceptions defeats the purpose. There are other ways to shop if you don't want to wear a mask in a store.

Menards Reviews