never said i didnt like menards said to high of delivery charges if i wanted to go some wher else i would have so for all you out of state people keep your valgar comments to yourselves you must be used to paying high delivery charges and i could have hired someone cheaper but you werent ther at the time when i was told it would 39.then it went to49.

then it went to 68.and it took an hour to figure this out yes i was upset but i will still go back to menards and for all you people who commented on there products never said anything about them and for all employees quit gripping about your job and your pay find another !!!!!!!!!!not my prob.!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Going into any big box store with an expectation more than "hopefully I'll get what I need" is your first mistake. Also, I just have to say that you must have no idea what real work is to complain about $70 to unload a bunch of pavers. Sounds like a bargain to me.

"...so for all you out of state people keep your valgar comments to yourselves..."

Shove your complaint up your whiny a$$. You mean like that? I could make them even more "valgar" if you like.