3.3
Ease of Use

Recently ordered parts from Menards that were needed sooner than later.I was assured the parts would be to me in 4-5 days.

After getting home I received an email from Menards stating the part(s) I ordered would be tome in 14-15 days. A little different. I then contacted Menards about cancelling the order and was told there will be a 25% restock fee. Even after contacting corporate about this issue I was told there will be a 25% restock fee even after the delivery date was increased by 10 days.

Don't Trust MENARDS...

We have a Lowes and I understand Home Depot is looking at the area for a future site of a store.I would welcome a hardware store with integrity.

Review about: Menards Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States #1327841

At least they ordered the part, mine they didn't order and yet the paperwork stated what date it be in. It would never arrive because of their incompetence.

Why don't you have your 4 year old read what it says to you so you can understand it.What it says is

"ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE NOT BINDING ON MENARD INC.

BASED ON PROMISES BY OTHERS." Menards vendors give them a standard lead time for their products which is printed on the order. Once the order actually gets placed with the vendor, the vendor provides a more accurate date for the given order. The date may change from the original date due to the vendors stock levels, production and shipping schedules. The e-mail you received reflected the updated date provided by the vendor.

It is pretty clear on the order that the date on the order is only an ESTIMATE provided by the vendor.

It doesn't say anything about being a guaranteed delivery date.If you couldn't understand the estimated delivery date, I doubt you bothered to look at the terms at the bottom of the page either.

It actually says estimated delivery time very clearly.

My 4 year old can read it....

Lowes, Menards, Home Depot---they are all the same. Haven't you looked at all the complaint sites?