57 views

After the wrong item arrived I contacted their online customer assistance. It was several days before I got a response.

I had to send pics of the wrongly delivered item and said I wanted a full refund including the shipping cost as this wasnt my mistake. I didnt want a reship because I went to a different Menards and picked up the item. They expected me to bring the item to the store. I said I would not because I expected it to be picked up as I had paid for delivery in the first place.

It also was heavy. They sent a return label and I had it picked up. The online rep never told me I would be charged. Now, they not only didnt refund my original shipping cost I have been charged for the pickup even more than the original shipping cost.

Its nearly impossible to even call the store for customer assistance. This is the WORST customer service I have ever experienced!

customer assistance

User's recommendation: Don’t shop at Menards especially online!

Menards Pros: Menards product, Selection.

Menards Cons: Could not talk to a representative on the phone, Unhelpful customer service representatives.

Comments

#2077138

Dispute the charges with your credit card company (hopefully not a Menards Big card).

Menards Reviews