Verified Reviewer

I Purchased a LUTRON Maestro Fan /Dim Control #363**** on 7/8/20 with My Menards card. Why I selected this switch was to match it to one I purchased for another bedroom across the hall earlier in the year from your Green Bay store.

I installed the control and ran the fan and light through the settings and every thing worked fine, being the way I am about double checking while running the control up through the settings again the switch started making a clicking noise and all the switch indicators lights went out and the control was dead.

I sent an Email to the Escanaba store where it was Purchased on the 10th of July about the failure and if another switch could be sent to me, the trip to that store, which is the closest to me, is over 120 mile round trip.

As of 4:49 today the 14th of July I have not received any response.

I ordered a new switch from Menards online yesterday which should be here in a cpl days.

I fully understand that things can be defective. I don't understand the lack of any response from your store.

How long would I have to return the switch to a store for a refund?

To make a 100+ mile trip just to get a refund or a replacement isn't going to work with the current situation in the world, I keep my trips anywhere to a minimum.

Please advise on how to proceed.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments