Verified Reviewer

1.4

After the prompt was connected to Hardware. I was in search of a sectional sofa connector which the associate, who did not give her name, was clueless.

She placed me on hold for THIRTEEN MINUTES! I hung up and called back. The second associate, who did not identify herself but sounded much like the first one, upon asking whom I was speaking with, said, Dana. I had to explain to her multiple times what it was I was in search of.

A lesson in utter frustration. She HUNG UP ON ME! The third call, asked for a manager on duty. Kevin came on line and told me, though Menards did not have the clip I was on the hunt for, told me WalMart would.

I liquidate failed businesses throughout the country. In my career, discovered a major component shared among business failures is a complete lack of customer service. This is glaringly apparent with this location. Based on my experience this afternoon, it will be a freezing day in July before I ever step foot in a Menards again!

James M.

Suite 303

Norfolk VA 23510

(757) 679-****

User's recommendation: Avoid.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1981547

if you continue to allow 1 bad experience with a retailer(or restuarant) to create a "no-shop" list you will run out of any place to do business with as every business ever created will have some challenges in this area

Menards Reviews