Hubbard, Ohio

I ordered and received special order kitchen cabinets. Delivery was 4 hours later than requested and promised.

I opened the cabinets the next day to find one damaged. I called the store and asked for the cabinet to be reordered. I got hung on on. They said we were disconnected, but they never called me back.

I called and talked to a manager and the girl called me back in 5 minutes. She was to reorder the cabinet, but said it would take 12 to 14 days. She said she would call the Rep and see if she could move delivery date up and than call me back. 6 days later when I had not heard from her, I went to the store to find the cabinet had not been reordered.

They reordered it and said it would take 7 to 10 days. Now I received an email saying it will be shipped January 10th.

I was to have this kitchen done by Christmas. I am NOT pleased with the way I was treated or the was it was handled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Manager.

Menards Cons: Customer service, Will not respond to meaasages or ship order.

Comments

First, Menards does not promise a delivery time. They set deliveries as morning, afternoon or evening.

I doubt you were hung up on but there is no excuse that they didn't order the cabinet right away. I would call the cabinet department manager and check on the delivery date.

If it was a Schlock or Medallion cabinet they can order replacements as a rush and they usually arrive within 10 days. Make sure they didn't place it as a standard order.