Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Employees in the store never have time for the customer. When you have a question or need help finding something the staff at Menards seem to have vanished.

Where do they go? What is the point in giving these people jobs if they are never around? If you are lucky enough to get the attention of someone to find a product, my experience repeatedly has been a finger point along with "its down the aisle". Don't tell me, SHOW ME.

If I wanted to search aimlessly until I stumble across the item of interest I would not be talking to you! Now, if you step into a Home Depot, this never happens. Menard's needs to make some policy changes but I will never know if they do.

I won't ever go back. Too much of a pain in the but when all I want to do is get in and get out.

Comments

I just quit Menards because the staffing is just awful... Even on crazy day sales...you would tasked to unload a pallet and be dealing with like 3...4 guest at one time...just horrible...and managers were only concerned with making payroll...why ....cause they get a bonus each payday...keep staffing as low as possible...get that bonus!!...what a *** theory...guest service my ***...they promote it but don't back it...

Just like to say I work at menards and we are usually understaffed. On top of that we HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO .

We change shelf layouts, we put out stock, we build displays. Get over your self.

I hate to say it, but frankly, you're becoming something of a liability.

menards does a good job. If you want someone to take you to the item and put it in your cart, you should hire a personal shopper.

I shop at Menards and I see people who can help me. I look first and if I can't find it then I ask for help.

I not to lazy to look around. I'm fine with a finger point. If you tell me the aisle number I'll go down that aisle.

I have shopped at Home Depoit twice and hated it both times. It may be a fine store, but I'll pass.

#151917

learn to look your self. there are signs everywhere in the store. People are getting lazier and lazier

your a *** your not the only *** customer in the store.. maybe the guy that is supposed to help you is helping some other ***.

quit ur *** and find ur own *** it aint that hard *** head... you got 2 legs and 2 eyes use em ***..

rofl at you sir rofl.. ps keep looking down the aisle ***