56 views
Verified Reviewer

4.2

After the project is over. I had 13 items to return but its really hard to track which receipts belong of every items.

So what I did, I just gave all 30 receipts.

The person in the front named, CELIA at Menards, Mount Prospect complaining that next time I have to find each receipt for particular items.

I would understand if theres so many people in the line but being just alone in the counter, theres no reason she will be complaining.

To scan all together 30 receipts doesnt take 3 mins but still doesnt want to work. This person shouldnt be in the front because of poor customer service, lazy and inconsiderate.

User's recommendation: Poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

#1924093

It might have taken you an hour at most lazy slob to match up the receipts. Stop being an entitled Karen!

#1924293
@PissedConsumer1924093

Exactly why should you expect an employee on company time be expected to preform the job they were hired to do??? Expecting a returns clerk to process the return of new merchandise with receipts???? That's like expecting someone in plumbing department to know which garbage disposals they sell can be hard wired.

#1923936

Perhaps you should quit buying so many extra materials. Why should a cashier have to go through 30 receipts for you? You are very inconsiderate of others.

Menards Reviews