I purchased a snow thrower. Their employees put it in my trunk and stated "you will be fine to drive over and tie it down." I proceeded to get in my car and drive 1 foot, at which time it fell out, mind you I am still 10 feet in front of their front door in their parking lot.

The response from the individuals online, as well as supervisors/managers up to the store manager were that it is my fault and they will do nothing. They were rude and disrespectful as well as condescending and bordered on being abusive.

I will never step foot in that place or any Menard's for as long as I live and I will do everything in my power to make sure that nobody I know does either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Manager.

Comments

Dumb people, dumb people everywhere

It's not Menards responsibility it's yours. You should have been smart enough to realize this was foolish to be driving with it sticking out of your trunk unsecured.

You should have either had it delivered, rented menards pick up truck, or came back with a vehicle that could fit the item. You drove the vehicle you take responsibility. Would you jump off a bridge if someone told you too?

Would you sue them if you did? You would lose in the court of Law.

You mean to tell me you had to drive 1' to tie this thing in ??? Lazy ***!

whos going to unload it? whos going to put gas in it? wait .. you probably got a electric one because you to lazy to pull the cord...

and last of all who you gonna have run it?

wait the dont tell me . the girl that comes over to unload it....

How can you blame somebody else for your mistake? You drove the car didn't you?

Why didn't you tie it down where it was parked?

They have twine at the exit doors and in the outside yard. I'm sure it's there fault your spouse cheated on you and you can't hold a job too.