3.1

Good afternoon, I was at your store in Southhaven Michigan with about $300-$500 worth of goods in my cart. The store was very slow since it was Mothers Day but they were plenty of people who worked at Menards standing around.

The paint sales person helped select paint and was extremely professional. When I asked an employee for help in the garden center and if he would call someone to come out to help the eight people in the register line at 2 PM he said he would try. I said you guys can learn from Aldis because they never make people wait in line. He said I work for Menards.

I decided to go in and see the customer service desk and ask why there wasnt more help?

And the manager who said she was the store manager and said I cant send anyone out there. So I just left my cart and left the store Menards Menards

User's recommendation: Treat your customers like gold so they will return. I had heard rumors about the store but I went against my better judgment. The feeling I had when I left the store was that I would never return and I will tell everyone I know about the service I received.

Location: South Haven, Michigan