80 views

Lack of masks and gloves on employees that are working in the pick up yard. On top of straight disrespect.

Employee had his name badge hidden. I did not get the name of the young stoner guy wearing a red hoodie with long brown hair. Tried calling the store manager, and he could've cared less. I order online so I don't have to come into contact with people, and yet I had to talk to 5 different employees just to pick up my 15 bags of dirt.

This was at the menards at 45500 Marketplace Blvd, New Baltimore, MI 48051. I will never go to that location again. I spent at least $700 in the last month alone at menards.

I just couldn't believe the way the stoner guy thought he could speak to a guest in the manner he did. I really hope something is done about this incident.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Cons: Lack of concern for safety of guest.

Location: 45500 Marketplace Blvd, New Baltimore, MI 48051

Comments

Have you done any research on what MAKES your immune system function properly?? Just curious, because if so, you would realize the favor you are doing your own body by exposing yourself to all kinds of germs and viruses.

It is the WAY you create a healthy immune system, certainly not by protecting yourself. Just food for thought.

Menards Reviews