75 views
Verified Reviewer

2.6

We purchased a freezer from you 2 years ago and it quit working already and no appliance repair co.will work on them.very disappointed in the product.been doing business with Dundas menards for a long time,but I feel wronged on this purchase,a freezer should last many years for that kind of money.had to pay 460.00 for another one this past Saturday as I had no other option for my food.other than let it spoil.

User's recommendation: Recommend shopping around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Freezer.

Menards Pros: Close, Close by my home.

Menards Cons: Not much selection for appliances.

Location: 100 Schilling Drive South, Dundas, MN 55019

Comments

#1947988

This is a good example of why it's a good idea to spend a little more and buy name brand products with national service centers. Private label products made in China rarely have the support you would like to have.

#1949090
@PissedConsumer1947988

Maybe the retailer should consider not intentionally selling "lemons" that are only going to frustrate the customer???? Especially considering when issues occur the retailer's only response is to pass the buck.

#1949286
@PissedConsumer1949090

Some retailers just play the numbers. If you can greatly increase your profit by selling a private label product it may be worth the risk of loosing a few customers who can't get service on a product that fails.

Menards Reviews