Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

We have been over charged by ineptitude by your Wichita, Kansas store, cashier and General Manager.

Our original purchase was for the amount of $274.07. I swiped my debit card and it was charged only $200.00. Swiped it again, still only $200.00! Then I finished paying my bill of $74.07 with my MasterCard. This took place December 12th.

Monday , looking over my banking on line I noticed my debit card was charged the full amount of $274.00, what? I then checked my MasterCard account and found it was charged the $74.07 from the store.

This is where it really gets stupid! Your store added $247.07 back to my bank debit card account and withdrew $200.00 back out of that account!??! How in the *** does that work?

That would seem to make my account with Menards all even steven, right? $200.00 from my bank debit account and $74.07 from my MasterCard,except, they only deposited $ 247.07 not $274.07.

When I tried to explain this to your GM the Wichita East store he got angry with me and tried to tell me it was my banks error. Sorry to tell you but it ended up with him hanging up on me! Instead of trying to figure this issue out and getting it resolved he got mad and hung-up. I can't imagine a General Manager doing this to a customer who contributed to his bonus! Yes,you might say I'm a pissed customer!

From my figures you owe me $26.93 and I won't be shopping at Menards again!

User's recommendation: Be sure to watch your Ps and Qs, because they sure won't!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Pros: Great selection, Cheap products.

Menards Cons: Headache, Very rude gm.

Location: 3250 North Toben Street, Wichita, KS 67226

Comments

#1966405

Call the phone number on the Back of the card you used.

Menards Reviews