53 views
Verified Reviewer

I would like to speak to someone in regards to your mask requirement. As a person has underline health conditions and can not wear a mask or they will die. What is the condition on this.

Preferred solution: people with underline medical conditions quit being harshed and understand they can't wear a mask or they will die. .

Menards Pros: Variety of products.

Comments

#1904957

if you cannot use the correct word in a review site you're probably not a credible consumer to comment... "underline" -- used twice its "underlying"

#1903498

You are being ridiculous! Noone dies from wearing a simple little mask.

I'm elderly and have COPD.

A mask is uncomfortable, but it does not interfere with my oxygen machine at all. Everyone who's healthy enough to make it all the way to the store CAN wear a mask, they just don't want to.

#1903466

Haven't you heard about people that have lung issues example asthma you are not suppose to be wearing a mask. So if you don't know about medical maybe you shouldn't be commenting.

#1903480
@PissedConsumer1903466

If you're going to make a comment of authority because we don't have asthma then you shouldn't say anything. Its a childish move in a debate and you can choose to shop online.

I doubt any employees would be willing to help you. Why?

Because they're thinking of their family. You don't understand that fact because your selfish privilege prevents you from seeing this.

#1903736
@PissedConsumer1903466

If you really have these issues you shouldn't be out in public in crowded stores either.

#1903408

I also think if you are that sick you should stay home or wear an n95 mask at least.You are probably one of the so called spreaders.Okay go home now typhoid mary. I do not want you making me sick stay home and have groceries deliverd.

#1903388

For your own protection if you are that darn sick you should stay home and avoid contact with the public.

Menards Reviews