51 views
Verified Reviewer

1.5

To: Menard corporate offices,

I've been fed up with being unable to get information on my rebates - I go searching and see I am not the only one with this problem, after seeing all the complaints on the BBB website, and consumer protection websites. I feel it necessary to file complaints with the BBB and the consumer protection offices, as well as to contact the local and the national media to warn the public about Menards 11% rebate scam.

I mailed in two seperate rebates on 10/31/2020, and 11/24/2020. and I've waited patiently tracking rebates on the rebate international webiste tracker, and there is no information, I've contacted Rebate international by email and no response. I will not accept excuses on covid delaying the rebates because the "extra" weeks you claim you needed has passed already. I hold Menards responsible for these Rebates as you are the company getting the rewards for the sales to the public, if your contractor Rebate international is not holding up their end of the contract, you are responsible to the public for the 11%.

I want to hear from Menards on how you are handling the failure of Rebate international and when I can expect my rebate!

I would like an anwser asap! I think a 48 hour response is not too much to ask of Menards, without a response I will file both complaints and contact the media to warn the public and consumers.

reference

061700****504844****5832**** 11/25/2020 $269.45

061400****906259****3132**** 10/29/2020 $ 71.89

Menards Pros: Selection of product.

Menards Cons: Rude customer service, Rebate scam.

Location: 3660 North Maize Road, Wichita, KS 67205

Comments

#1981553

amazingly enough ive rec'd all my rebates!! check your rebate status https://rebateinternational.com/RebateInternational/tracking.do note: allow 2-3 weeks for info to appear *****for address line--house # may need to be excluded(street name/number only)*****

#1975187

Who do you think owns Rebate International?

Menards Reviews