51 views
Verified Reviewer

1.8

Was told I had to make a special order purchase online. I messed it up and received wrong color of siding.

Asked to refund said I have to pay a restock fee. But if I wasn't told that I have to do it online there wouldn't have been an issue. Employee would have done it right. Then when I told Grant the building material manager.

He said he didn't believe my story. I asked him if he's calling me a list. He said I never said the word liar. Then I said r u referring to me as a liar.

He came back with CORRECT. Asked for store manager he came and didn't believe me and said I have to pay fee for something that should have been filled out by the employee in building dept.

The manager had me so pissed I said shove the receipt up his *** He told me to leave. Do now I have the wrong color siding and was referred to as a liar from menards managers.

User's recommendation: Save your money and don't shop menards.

Preferred solution: Menards should have waived a restocking fee. Seeing how I wanted to order in store but was told to do it online. And then they should have allowed me to order gray siding with no additional price cost.

Comments

#1920108

Well you are a liar actually. And you’re trying to justify the mistake you made and blame it all on th m because YOU are incompetent.

How is your incompetence the fault of the retailer? You claim the employee would have ordered it correctly. But you were told from the beginning to order it online, so the employee wasn’t on the situation at all. You screwed up and expect that they are going to buy your load of bull.

Maybe next time do better. Maybe next time you shouldn’t try and pull a fast one on a employee. You screwed up not them. You showed your rear when you weren’t given your way.

All of this just points to you being a very bad person. You accept zero responsibility when you were 100% at fault. You tried to BS a return and treated the employee as if they were a simpleton. At what point do you grow up any and act like the adult you supposedly are.

They no longer do orders the way you want and you will lie up o e side and twist reality so it fits your narrative. So yes you ARE a liar AND scammer to boot. Grow up and accept that you screwed yourself by your own incompetence. Not their fault you can’t figure out what you’re buying online.

Not their fault that you can’t accept responsibility for the choices YOU have made. Let me guess, next it will be the Dems fault.

Or some celebrities. Why not just shoot for the moon and blame God for making such a miserable person.

#1920059

Tried to order at there building desk but was told to order at home online. If I was allowed to order right at store the mistake wouldn't have happened seeing how they would have been the ones putting the order in and they do this as a job.

#1919950

YOU ordered the wrong color siding, so why is it Menards fault? If you return any special orders there is a restocking fee no matter why you are returning it!

Menards Reviews