81 views
Verified Reviewer

Told the lady I have copd and asthma I can't wear a mask , she said she was the manger , said I don't give a *** no mask no entry

Well I'll never shop Menards again , refused to give me corporate number or her name... im disabled as well... elm rd Warren ohio

Store very rude stand office disrespectful employees

User's recommendation: don't shop at meynards.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Menards Pros: Competitive prices.

Menards Cons: Rude manager.

Location: 2015 Wal Mart Dr Ne, Morgandale, OH 44483

Comments

Why do you deserve an apology. The masks are to prevent people from spreading the virus.

If you should have it not wearing a mask would allow you to spread it to others in the store. If you can't wear a mask and aren't willing to do your part to help prevent the spread you should stay home and shop on-line.

Lowe's sucks. Many stores have ridiculous return policies. They won't let you return without a receipt for store credit even if it is an item exclusive to Lowe's.

Menard's seems to enjoy angering customers with the mask requirement to enter their store. They have had the same 11% off nonsense for some weeks now, which is no incentive to shop there at all, even with the silly mask requirement. We, too are done with Menard's and have found Home Depot and Lowe's in town much more customer friendly.

@Machele

Lowes always goes above and beyond every time I'm there... maynard's is a joke

Menards Reviews