124 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured
3.5

After contacting Menards I was told I had to do all of this through writing and there is no customer service complaint over the phone. I'm not wasting my time or money and then to take a chance of them never contacting me back.

So t let the person know I have been a Menards customer since 1993 and if this is how I get treated my business will now be given to Home Depot or Lowes. I was to embarrased inthe store by the store general manager Brian along with the clerks that he told them not to bring me up unless I put on a mask even though by law I am not required to.

I was told by Brian to never come back or should I say he yelled it at me. Do you think I should contact the attorney general's office

User's recommendation: Do as your gut tells you to do.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Pros: Prices, Rebate programs.

Menards Cons: Treatment iver people who cant whete mask.

Location: 801 Birch Road, Hollister, MO 65672

Comments

#1963304

You have every right not to wear a mask, just as you have a right not to wear clothes. Just do so in the privacy of your home, no one want to see you in a store without either.

#1947697

If Joe Biden wins the Presidency, he has indicated that he will pass a mandate requiring Everyone to wear a face mask. What will you do if that happens?

#1947621

You are shopping on private property. Menards has a policy of requiring masks to protect their customers and employees. If you can't be socially responsible and wear a mask they don't want you in their stores.

#1948246
@PissedConsumer1947621

So does that mean Menards does not have to honor a law that says I dont have to wear a mask. I highly doubt that.

#1962657
@PissedConsumer1948246

There is no “law” that says you don’t have to wear a mask. Stop being a Karen.

If you don’t want to wear a mask, order online and you don’t have to enter the store to pick up your purchases.

This is accommodating those Karen’s who cannot wear a mask. Private Property = you follow their requirements or go somewhere else and shop.

Menards Reviews