Verified Reviewer

I have been waiting for my appliances for 2 months. And your store manager hung the phone up on me.

His name is Roy He would not give his last name.

I have been very upset on this matter. The store is Fairfield Township ohio.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Freezer.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Menards Pros: Usually satisfied.

Menards Cons: Incompetence.

Comments

#2002910

Unfortunately if the appliance is on backorder from the manufacturer there isn't much anyone at the store can do for you. Manufacturers are very bad about telling a store when the product will actually arrive. If you can't wait cancel the order and buy an appliance that is physically in stock at whatever store you buy it from.

#2003014
@PissedConsumer2002910

Demand a 100% refund and take your business to a retailer that provides proper customer service instead of passing the buck to someone else.

#2003411
@PissedConsumer2003014

Why do you think they are passing the buck? I bought a new range and microwave from the largest appliance dealer in town and had to wait 6 weeks for them to deliver. They had 84 people in front of me for the range waiting for new shipments from the manufacturer.

Menards Reviews