They missed quoted me on shipping cost by three times as much on a special order then wouldnt honor there quote on shipping even after admitting they messed up on the quote. Then still are making me pay a restocking fee of 25%.

Lester the General manager at Garden city KS admitted his staffing employee Erica messed up on the misquote and very unprofessionally attempted to have her pay for her mess up by having her pay for a 1/3 of the shipping that was quoted 3 times higher and still have me pay for the other 2/3. Lester would not take responsibility for the lack of his leadership on the misquote and attempted to resolve part of the misquote by making his staff pay for for 1/3 of the shipping cost but him and his pride wouldnt take care of the other 1/3 they misquoted me.

Poor leadership management and quite unprofessional. Poor corporate level support with no call back just no reply emails with no resolutions.

me pay the other 2/3

User's recommendation: Shop elsewhere because if something is misquoted they will not work with you even when you keep track of what employees have helped you bad corporates tracking and accountability.

Location: Cuero, Texas