89 views
Verified Reviewer

I'm asthmatic and do my best to keep my face covered with a cloth face covering but frequently pull it down to get some fresh air and every time I'm at Menards in Terre Haute on Ft. Harrison the second I take it down a store associate comes out of nowhere to ask me to put my mask on.

I've been harassed more than once by the Security Guard (Luke) and I've made him aware of my medical condition, but he informed me "he didn't care. Furthermore, I live close to Menards, so It's convenient but since I was there last and harassed again I've started driving the extra few miles to Lowe's and not once have I been bothered by an associate about my mask, and they've actually came up and asked if I was finding everything ok (they don't ask me that at Menards).

It is a shame to be bothered by people and harassed while shopping and spending money and all the while trying to keep myself and others safe and wear my mask as much as my condition allows. I've also noticed the cashiers are not cleaning the pin pads for the credit cards after each customer uses it.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Cons: Poor customer service and accountability.

Location: 1380 Fort Harrison Road, Terre Haute, IN 47804

Comments

#1973079

If you pull down the mask to get fresh air........fresh air with germs in it, you’ve got no right to even mention that pin pads aren’t being wiped. Shut up and drive to Lowe’s.

#1969464

Please do us a favor and continue to make the long drive down to Lowe’s.

#1969642
@PissedConsumer1969464

I will don't worry! Im sure you won't ever catch the virus now, your welcome!

#1969405

It's a shame that you don't understand why you need to wear a mask. If you can't keep a mask on for the few minutes you are in a store you should stay home and shop on line.

#1969643
@PissedConsumer1969405

you should shop online if your the one so Fearful!!!

#1969979
@PissedConsumer1969643

1st off. What about employees, can they just work online since you don't want to wear a mask.

2nd Menards mask enforcement policy is just as much for your safety as it is for its everyone else's. 3rd they are a privately owned company that have not only the right, but also the duty for to around 50,000 employees to try and protect everyone that works for them

Menards Reviews