Detroit, Michigan
1.4
Ease of Use

My windshield was damaged when the salesperson loaded wood into my car. He shoved the boards through the back hatch and up to the windshield.

This was after I waited 30 for them to find the order and the sales person was upset. I had the car arranged to accept the wood, but KEVIN was in a hurry. Menards refused to pay for damage because I was standing next to the car. A very disreputable company that shows no concern for customer safety.

I will never order from them again and I encourage others not to engage with them as well. It was an expensive and upsetting experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Menards Cons: Kevin who broke my windshield.

Comments

MrSharkNasty

You could have loaded it yourself! Allowing someone else to do something when you had an option to do it yourself is on you.

Your car!

Your lumber! Your responsibility!

Probably would of been cheaper to rent that truck. I suppose loading your product into your vehicle was out of the question too.

Menards offers the carry out service free of charge.

Unfortunately free is not always better. If I was concerned about damage I would load it myself.