I realize you've been down for a bit as was noted when I went to pay my Big Card account online last week as I have done for a long time. It said it would be ready to go starting today, March 8th.

Try as I might I could not log into my account no matter what I tried. It went to Capital One and when I tried my Big Card username/password it would not work. I tried my other Capital One account username/password and only my other Capital One account showed up. I tried setting up a new account with them for my Big Card and it said it didn't even have my email address or other info on account.

I paid my bill by phone for the first time today so I wouldn't be late, but would like to get back to being able to pay online. I am not a "techie" so any help in setting this up would be appreciated.

I have until next month (due date is the 10th of each month) so I'll hopefully get this organized. Thanks.

User's recommendation: took a while but I got it figured out.

Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin