Verified Reviewer

4.4

I can process my rebate on line I dont want to the post office due to the pandemic. Please let me know

Preferred solution: If I can process my rebate online .

Location: 7435 Barrington Road, Hanover Park, IL 60133

Comments

#2021530

It would be a big time saver if they processed them on-line but you have to mail them. No need to go to the post office. Just put your rebate out with your outgoing mail or drop them in a mail box.

#2022534
@PissedConsumer2021530

When you make a purchase at Menards the money is withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card literally within seconds of the transaction, but takes months and months to issue the 11% in store credit. This way the house can collect intrest by withholding the 11% forever, and if the rebate form never gets redeemed for merchandise than the house wins 100%. there's a reason they been running this "sale" continuously for the last year and half.

Menards Reviews