53 views

We purchased a Criterion washer on 9/20/20. Used it for 3 weeks until it stopped working mid-cycle on 10/12/2020.

My husband and I drained the full tub of water and removed the soaking wet laundry. I called Menards and they gave me a number to call Midea.

I made a call to Midea customer service line and the gentleman was very professional and courteous in taking my washer model and serial #'s. My information was passed along to the repair service. Jerry's Repair Service called on 10/14/20 to schedule a repairman 10 days out 10/21/20.

He was here for 20 minutes and diagnosed the drain pump was out. Made a phone call and said a repairman would be back NEXT Wednesday 10/28/20 to fix the washer.

That service is unacceptable by all parties involved!

THE ENTIRE PROCESS IS AGGRAVATING, RIDICULOUS AND SHOWS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH LIMITED OUTSOURCING FOR REPAIRS!!!!

User's recommendation: Would not purchase.

Location: Charlestown, Indiana

Comments

#1940029

Big box stores don't typically offer service like you might find at an independent appliance store. Next time consider spending a little more at a local dealer that services what they sell.

#1940366
@PissedConsumer1940029

The independent appliance store went under when menards and home depot bullied their way in. 2 hardware stores, florist, paint and wallpaper store, lawn mower repair store, plumbing supply store, locksmith and slew of other independent businesses went under directly due to these big box stores. This occurred a few years ago so well prior to the covid situation.

Menards Reviews