my boyfriend bought a brand new snowblower, and the cashier was rude, first of all.got it home set it up followed all instructions but it didnt work.
was told because even though we just bought it, we put gas in it so we cannot return it, we have to pay MORE money to get it repaired! I will never go to Menards again! my boyfriend who bought it asked how he was supposed to find out if it worked or not if he had to put gas in it to find out and they said 'not my problem'.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Snowblower Warranty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "On a Friday night, after a long work's day, my honey asked me to stop at Kentucky Fried Chicken on my way back home to get him dinner. So, I..."
- "I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu..."
- "I just spent $100 on 5 items. 2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 entrees. Only 4 items arrived, partially at that. All of them were cold. Only 1 of them..."