77 views
Verified Reviewer

3.2

I went to Menards today to pick up my birthday present. It was an insulated tumbler.

What a joke! It didn't even come with a cover.

I spend thousands of dollars every year at Menards and that's what I get for birthday present. Cheap!

User's recommendation: Why bother to pick up your birthday present.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1976594

you think that's cheap?? Try working there.

Deck of cards with menards logo for july 4th, foam soda can cover for memorial day, carpenter pencils with menards logo for easter, filmy plastic water bottle that leaks for labor day, $15 in store credit for Christmas. Not to mention the all mighty 10 cent raise every 6 months........

but only if you can pass the test based on questions from pages of sales sheets your suppose to read and memorize on your own time. I worked for menards for 2 years and most of the "gifts" I received from their store went directly to the salvation army store across the street.

Menards Reviews