I had nothing but bad experiences with menards

1. The mask is abig issue.

There are 4 different vaccines. They have multiple cures and treatment for the virus. But menards still insisting on everyone to use the mask. Please stop this crap.

I have watched and experienced some customers come in, some elderly, and the person at the desk doesn't even say hello; they will scream at the customer "put the musk on". Than I saw another person coming in behind, including myself; and the menards rep. will nicely say "hi how are you, welcome to menads. Rude hypocrites!

And disrespectful.

I observed this behavior in at least two menards stores, massillon ohio and Kent ohio.

3. Menards returns policy is pure crap. I purchased things in cash. If something needs to be returned; they will give you crap menards money.

That's worthless to me. If I pay cash, I want cash bat, period.

When I go to any other store such as Lowe's, if I pay with cash I get cash back, not crap money. The only time they give me in store card is if I don't have a receipt.

4. Menards is real bad in customers service and they know it.

The prof is they don't even have a number for customers to call.

Real bad. And a customer happen to call the store manager the never get to speak with someone or they will get a brush off, ignored.

User's recommendation: Respect everyone and stop with the stupid masks.

Menards Cons: All.

Location: 3725 Erie Avenue Southwest, Navarre, OH 44646.0

Comments

#2010531

It's rather odd that the same people that think masks aren't necessary are the same people that think it isn't necessary to get vaccinated. You can expect to see stores requiring masks until more people go in and get their shots.

If you paid with cash and only cash and have your receipt you will get cash back if your return is made within 90 days. If you wait longer than that you should be happy they will accept your return and give you a store credit.

Menards Reviews