I used your deck planner on line and then went to the store to order material. I told the person at the order area that the planner would not let me configure the build I needed and explained to him what I needed.

He said he could take care of it. I ended up with the wrong size lumber and not enough concrete to do the job. Returned the lumber and exchanged for the right lumber and had more concrete added for the job. Had to pay another delivery fee.

I purchased the original during the 11% deal but lost that because I had to send back all the wrong lumber. It was a total nightmare. I ended up going to a different supplier to get good lumber to replace some of the junk they sent me. Returning the garbage lumber that they sent was another story.

The guard at the gate had to write down everything I was returning while also taking care of other customers. I spent about 45 minutes just getting the list made out. The initial cost was $2300.00 and I returned over $500.00 of unusable lumber I had to purchase somewhere else. I will never buy lumber and have them pick it and deliver it because they do not care what they send someone.

If you need good lumber go somewhere else. It cost me $150.00 just in delivery fees.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Cons: Loss of money due poor product, Rebate program.

Comments