66 views

Bad customer service poor attitude. And the store manager told me that he is there for a paycheck.

I will never go there again. Lost my bussiness for good

Location: Sidney, Ohio

Comments

#2020428

"there for a paycheck." What did you think they were there for, to serve your every lame need. I'm guessing they'll survive if you don't return. Begone with thee...

#2020633
@PissedConsumer2020428

" With that attitude Menards is sure to follow in the footsteps of sears, k mart, bon ton, shopko, toys r us, payless shoes, pier one, or the flood of other retail employees who find themself out a job as a direct result or poor customer service. Sure losing a a customer here and customer there may not seem like a issue to mr menards part time employee, but in the words of the late great Vince Lombardi " “It takes months to find a customer…seconds to lose one.”

#2022476
@PissedConsumer2020633

Oh, I doubt it...Big Box stores are for the DIY. REAL men and women understand the opportunity costs with regards to quality and service.

They UNDERSTAND what they're giving up by being cheap like you and are OK with it. If you want great service, go to a local hardware store and pay more for your stuff.

By the way, the chains that you mentioned didn't fail because a cheap, lowest price demanding muppet-like you stopped shopping there. Great way to toss nonsense out there to support your banal and lame talking point.

Menards Reviews