2.5
Layout of Store

I purchased an above range microwave that was not delivered...Went into the Hammond Indiana location where purchased to pick it up. Found that it was the incorrect product and had to exchange for the right product.

They informed me that they could not deliver the product so I tried to pick it up and it would not fit into my vehicle...months have went by and they would like to give me a store credit. Problem 1. regardless of the time the product was purchased it never left their site, so why must I have to accept a store credit to spend my money back with them. 2.

What happened to the product, why can I not get what I ordered. It is their error so why am I as a consumer not being accommodated?????

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Willing to make their problem look like your fault, Refund policy, Rebate.

Comments

Was it discontinued by the manufacturer? Manufacturers frequently changes models and features on their appliances. If this is the case and you still need the microwave pick another one and use the credit towards it.