Rochester, New York

I WENT TO MENARDS IN MUSKEGON MICHIGAN TO BUY 4 - 5 GALLON CANS OF BARN PAINT ... I WAS ASKED BY ONE ANNOYING EMPLOYEE AFTER ANOTHER - EVERY 10 FEET - ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE STORE - IF THEY COULD HELP ME ....

THEY EVEN SAW EACH OTHER DOING THIS ... I DON'T NEED SOMEBODY BOTHERING ME LIKE THIS . I FINALLY HAD TO GET MAD AND CALL FOR A MANAGER , AND THIS FOOL THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY . i spent over $200.

for paint and i don't appreciate this harrassement .

I called for a manager and the same clown came over both times . I LEFT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Manager.

Comments

It's our job to ask people. Sorry we don't all know that you were asked just before we asked you about help.

You get that in ANY other kind of store so why are you just complaining about Menards doing it? Or have you complained on other store's sites too just for *** and giggles?

Considering your a complete and utter *** bag, I would have left you alone.

retail worker 123

That is so terrible! You poor person....

You are probably the first person to complain about anything. Kudos for this store for DOING THEIR JOB!

I think that if a person wants help finding something they will ask for help. I agree 100 percent.

If i dont ask for help leave me the heck alone and let me find *** myself. Besides the fact that that is annoying, most of em dont know about the product but still think they are experts.

Its are job to ask if you need help,to take you to the product and ask if you have any question about the product. If you don't want any help why not go to WalMart and do your shopping they will surly leave you alone to find what you need.

I feel sorry for people that work retail and customer service related jobs, that have to deal with jerks like you. Do us all a favor and order off the internet you tool.

Sounds like not only did you get excellent customer service, but you must look like a clueless dolt everywhere you go.

And yet there is another complaint about a man who demanded that somebody ask him for help. If you want to be left alone, get your stuff online.

It is our job to *** ask if you need help dumb ***. I would have laughed at your *** *** too if I was the manager.

80% of people in Menards need help, and they get PISSED when these annoying employees don't approach them. Keep up the good work Muskegon.