Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 01, 2021

Just started. Normally I'm super busy.

I think this time I will make the time to ensure they hear my voice. I am a disabled Army Veteran. I have a lung disease that I got in Afghanistan. 101st ABN.

They basically told me to *** off, and offered no reasonable accommodations of any sort what so ever. I'm not just going to let this one go. I have had enough of this. If your going to enforce rules.

You should now how, when, and why. Not to mention what are applicable exceptions, and when to employ said exceptions. The business world needs held accountable for there complete lack of actual effort. Not just doing the least amount possible, in order to appear like they have gone the extra mile.

This isn't just the company at fault, we are to blame as well. What happened to putting forth a honest effort in whatever you do. This is a core idea, and or a personal level of pride and morality that has just almost completely disappeared from our lives.

We have to fix this. I'm starting here.

Original review posted by user May 01, 2021

I have a lung disease. I was denied entry to Marion Illinois Manards.

No reasonable alternatives were provided or even offered. This is an ADA violation! They have to provide an alternative. The girl behind the counter was extremely rude and just told me I had to leave.

The only offer that was made was for her to go get her boss in which she was nice enough to tell me that her boss was going to tell me to leave. also

User's recommendation: Rules are for everyone. It does no good to enforce rules when people aren't properly educated on what these rules actually mean when they are in use and how to apply enforcement. But that might cost to much in labor. So I'll shop elsewhere, I hope you do to. We need to start requiring actual common sense from our businesses. Not just a good deal. That is a part of customer service. Well, it use to be.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 2500 Blue Heron Drive, Marion, IL 62959